Latest Updates

If you're hooked into drawing face and/or drawing tips on anime, you've come to the right place!



If you're hooked into drawing face and/or drawing tips on anime, you've come to the right place!

So let's now begin with the informal drawing tips 101 particularly on drawing face. Take note that my tips on drawing is not a cookie-cutter way of drawing. I draw anime, hands, feet and faces as according to my fashion.

I like drawing faces. Drawing face has always been one of my favorite parts in drawing anime. I always think that you can always make an anime fan art look better if you draw the character’s faces the best you can possibly make. For some of my drawingtips, Here’s a VERY quick sample sketch showing how I draw them anime faces.


As you can see, it’s the traditional method – I bet you’ve seen this many times in other tips on drawing, not just those anime ones. First part on drawing the face, I make an oblong-like shape, making the lower part a little pointy and then proceed to making the guidelines for the eyes, nose and mouth. The reason for that is to keep the face proportionate. You do have to change those lines though if you take the face’s angle into account. I’ll try showing you how I do that some other time (too lazy, :D).

Then comes the hair and then I add the eyes, nose and mouth and then voila! I’ve made me an random anime face (who kinda’ looks pissed, hehe!). Most of the time though, I skip the first part. Sometimes, I won’t even go through all the lines part and just go straight to drawing the whole thing up. I do that usually during quick sketches. Again, you can always play around with it.

1 Response to "If you're hooked into drawing face and/or drawing tips on anime, you've come to the right place!"

  1. IOS. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC.
    ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. trex titanium headphones ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. titanium belly button rings ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. ATOMIC. titanium security ATOMIC. ford fusion titanium ATOMIC. ATOMIC. titanium camping cookware

    ReplyDelete