Latest Updates

My Anime Gallery and FanArt Gallery

Loving anime gallery, awesome anime pictures, fanart gallery, doodles, scribbles ? You'd definitely love THESE!

You know, I just want you to introduce to lots of drawn anime characters as much as possible as I want to that's why there are some of the hand drawn anime drawings I have made just for you guys..
My passion in drawings is most primarily focused on sketches and the conventional type of drawings as you can see in my anime gallery.. My favorite anime drawings are primarily being commenced by some simple pencil drawings. I don't pretty much focus on its proportions or should I say, the formal type of drawing. Since I have not really undergone proper training on drawing because I just mainly grew up with it. So, after pencil drawing, I prepare my water colors! Basically, I use poster water color.. So it's pretty much very basic really.

I kinda tweak some bits and pieces of here and there that kinda made my anime gallery very cool. As you can see in the gallery, I've drawn pretty much all of my favorite anime charaters.

These anime characters as shown are actually hand drawings, believe it or not. I have not really made some computer generated drawings most of them. I just drew them on paper and have it scanned and there you go!

Since I am an avid fan of anime movies and series, I have watched lots of anime characters and even anime action moves so this anime gallery pretty much consist most of my favorite anime characters and sometimes my favorite anime pose for each of my fave characters. So, right now this is currently being built that is why it is not really that formal.

Ladies and gentlemen, ninja and cat girls in school uniforms, you have reached the main part of this website! (Cue in the orchestra) Behold my brethren; I humbly welcome you to my grand gallery! (Cue in echoes)

Anyways, time to browse through and feast your eyes on my gallery, and I hope it inspires you to do your own traditional fanarts. You may also want to use these for anything, just don’t forget to credit!

"A Flicker of Silver: Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho" by Catherine H. Miller





Fairy tail gerard the three face









Seikon no qwaser ekaterina and mama


 

4 Responses to "My Anime Gallery and FanArt Gallery"